Phone and Parish Email
Parish Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm
Parish Office: 410-272-4535
Parish Fax: 410-272-9025
Faith Formation: 410-272-6944
|Rev. William Franken||Pastor||Ext. 123|
|Deacon Ray VanPelt||Deacon||Ext. 111|
|Mr. Richard Berndt||Pastoral Assoc. & Faith Formation Coordinator||410-272-6944|
|Mrs. Robin Carnivale||Business Manager||Ext. 112|
|Mrs. Karen Dramis||Bookkeeper||Ext. 121|
|Mrs. Lisa Borkoski||Administrative Assistant||Ext. 110|
|Mr. Dan Ranalli||Director of Music||Ext. 122|
To contact Pastoral Council Members click here.
Map and Directions
St. Joan of Arc Church
222 S. Law Street
Aberdeen, MD 21001-3397
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING EMAIL SCAM
Please be aware that there is a malicious email/scam circulating that uses religious leaders as a ploy to scam you. Fr. Willie's name is being used in one of them. There are variations of this scam, but most of them are asking for a “favor”, or asking you to purchase gift cards or asking you to send money. Here are a few tips to identify these kind of scams:
· Fr. Willie would never ask you for money or gift cards in an email.
· Do not respond to a request for a “favor” that does not describe what the favor is.
· Do not respond to any email that is too vague or generic. SJA email will have details that identify us and the purpose of the email.
· Do not respond to email that has malformed or unusual email addresses.
· Do not click on any links without having confidence that the email has fully described who they are, and what the link is for.
· Email is like “stranger danger”. If you are not confident you know the sender and the purpose of the email, disregard it.
· The new email normal is: If the sender did not put enough recognizable details in an email for you to be comfortable with its origin, disregard it.
Please contact the parish office if you have any questions.