Latest COVID Precautions
In recent days we have seen a dramatic increase in the COVID-19 positivity rate. The following precautions will be observed for Masses at St. Joan of Arc for the time being.
- All Clergy and all Liturgical Ministers MUST MASK during the entrance procession and recessional as well as during the distribution of Holy Communion as well as when greeting the faithful before and after Mass.
- The entire congregation are STRONGLY encouraged to mask during Masses and masks will be available for those who may not have brought one. Stop at the Welcome desk.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and will be used before and after distributing Holy Communion.
- We will continue to livestream (and record) at least one of our weekend Masses on our YouTube channel, usually the 8:30 AM Mass.
- Out of an abundance of caution and care for our wonderful choir members, we have made the decision to temporarily suspend our choirs for the month of January, or until the worst of the current COVID spike passes. There will be still music and singing at Masses but on a smaller scale.
Please see this article from the Catholic review that outlines recent COVID-19 policy updates for the Archdiocese of Baltimore as of 12/29/2021.
We appreciate your cooperation as we work to make it a safe and happy New Year for all!