To really be a part of a church family, we must invest the time to get to know each other, to learn together, grow together, to help and support each other. Once you have joined our community, take the next step and get involved.
To take your next step you can:
- Become a Catholic or complete your sacraments
- Sign your kids up for Family Faith Formation
- Join a ministry to help others, like Good Samaritans, Bereavement Luncheons, of any liturgical ministry
- Become part of an activity group or fellowship such Youth Group, Women's Group, Knights Of Columbus ... they are new friends you haven't met yet!
- Join a choir if you can sing or play an instrument
- Take advantage of our FORMED resources for learning about Catholicism