To extend Christian compassion to our brothers and sisters in Christ who are experiencing the loss of a loved one. The Bereavement Hospitality Ministry consists of men and women who offer to provide refreshments for the family and friends of the deceased on the day of the funeral. This hospitality will be arranged in the church hall.
Ms. Shirley Kern is our Bereavement Support Coordinator. This service is requested through the Parish when conducting Bereavement planning.
The Bereavement-Hospitality Ministry Will...
1. Provide all arrangements for refreshments. Note: Salads and desserts are donated by the members within a group of this ministry.
2. Deliver to the Pastor any donation that the family may wish to make.
3. Send a Mass card to the family of the deceased.
Volunteers Are Needed To...
1. Assist within a group, as the need arises, to prepare food (a casserole, a salad, or a dessert).
2. Set up for a funeral brunch/lunch.
3. Serve and clean up after the brunch/lunch.
Meeting Time: As Needed
Contact: Parish Office: 410-272-4535