- The STEM program has been recognized by the University of Notre Dame of Maryland
- Students at St. Joan of Arc are challenged to reach to their highest potential.
- Academically, St. Joan of Arc students score above grade level in national standardized tests.
- Upon graduating, the majority of students are accepted into their choice of area Catholic schools, as well as other private schools and the Harford County Math and Science Academy.
- St. Joan of Arc offers various opportunities for students to support, enrich, and reward their academic experience.
St. Joan of Arc School Academic Program:
Early Education – The PreKindergarten program at St. Joan of Arc School has achieved the highest level of 5 in Maryland EXCELS quality rating. The underlying instructional strategy in early education throughout preschool is the use of organized and free-play activities that are intended to provide opportunities for the child to interact. To learn more please visit our PreKindergarten Page.
Elementary – A variety of strategies and projects are used to teach the academic subjects for our students in grades K through 5th grade. These include: analyzing, writing, memorizing, performing, summarizing, sequencing, interpreting, and critical thinking. To learn more about our academics program please visit our Elementary School Page.
Middle School – Students in grades 6th-8th learn in a departmentalized setting taught by teachers who specialize in particular subject areas. A cross-curricula team approach is used in our middle school program. To learn more please visit our Middle School Page.
Ready to explore St. Joan of Arc School?
Located in Aberdeen, Maryland, St. Joan of Arc School is a private Catholic school for students in preschool through Eighth grade. To learn more about our school and the admissions process for the upcoming school year, we encourage you to schedule your private tour today.