Vision & Mission
St. Joan of Arc Catholic School creates a vibrant 21st Century learning environment that infuses Catholic identity into every aspect of a curriculum focused on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM).
St. Joan of Arc Catholic School is a faith community of educators, learners, and families using God’s gifts to develop 21st Century skills of innovation, collaboration, problem-solving, and reasoning to enrich the global society.
The St. Joan of Arc Catholic School community believes…
- Students are engaged in a challenging and collaborative learning environment that inspires the joy of discovery, results in quality work, and fosters ongoing faith formation.
- Each student is empowered to value his/her unique physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual gifts.
- Teachers and staff, as life-long learners, place high priority on professional development, leadership, and 21st Century skills as they implement a curriculum that integrates science, technology, engineering, math, humanities, and the arts in an authentic culture of faith.
- Parents and guardians provide enrichment by sharing career and artistic achievements through learning experiences which expand student interest in STEM careers.
- Business and academic communities actively participate in assisting teachers and students to advance STEM learning opportunities.
Ready to explore St. Joan of Arc School?
Located in Aberdeen, Maryland, St. Joan of Arc School is a private Catholic school for students in preschool through Eighth grade. To learn more about our school and the admissions process for the upcoming school year, we encourage you to schedule your private tour today.